Welcome to "rhazesfootballcrazy.blogspot.com" ........... its all about football!!!

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Belgian wing wizard drops Arsenal hint

Lille winger Eden Hazard reveals he is prepared to shun interest from Real Madrid, Chelsea and Liverpool in order to join Arsenal.

The 19-year-old Belgian has become one of the most sought-after players in Europe following two impressive seasons at Lille and he now reveals that he rejected an offer from Chelsea last summer.

“I could have gone last June, but I was not ready to make that big leap,” Hazard said.

“Recently the press have been writing about interest from Liverpool, and it is nice to hear your name being mentioned everywhere, especially with the best teams in the world.”

The tricky winger admits he would like to join Wenger’s Arsenal.

“If I do leave at the end of the season, I don’t want to go somewhere where I will be on the bench. I am young, not 20 until next month, and it will be difficult to break through in a team like Real, where Ronaldo and Kaka will be my competitors.

“But there are teams like Arsenal, where youngsters can grow more easily into the first team and make their mark.

“I will not leave for another French club, because, with more or less 100 first division matches under my belt for Lille, I don’t think I have to prove my qualities for a team in the same league.”

Anyone who’s ever watched Hazard in action will tell you the Belgian is the hottest thing to come out of Belgium since Enzo Scifo, so Arsenal fans should be over themselves with joy after the youngster declared interest in joining their beloved club.

(Source: Daily Mail)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Powered By Blogger